Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

About me

It will little your if you can not familiar people. It is about people's lips. The shape of a person's lips can you a lot about them.
I am average height and slender. I have got short black hair , brown eyes and neatly face. I usually wear freestyle clothes. My clothes are green colour in most cases. Because i like green colour .
I with full lips as i usually responsible and decive . Decive people are those who they make decisions quickly. Responsible people are those who you can always trust to do what you ask them to do. My freinds usually say responsible me. I always help to them. Last year, a freind say " I help me. Because my
In my free time, i usually

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment