Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

ABOUT ME

I will little help your if you can not familiar people . It is about people's lips. The shape of a person's lips can say a lot about them.
I am average height and slender. I have got short dark hair , brown eyes and neatly face. I usually wear freestyle clothes . My clothes are green color in most cases. Because i like green color.
I with full lips as i usually responsible and decisive. Decisive people are those who they make decisions quickly. Responsible people are those who you can always trust to do what you ask them to do. Also I am creative, polite and reliable. So i have got many many friends. But i don't like smoke and i like really look at horror kinds of film. Also i like looking good and i spend a lot of money on clothes every years. "Clothes make the man". What I wear is really important to me and to my girlfriends.
So, take a look at the shape of someone's lips to find out about the personality. You will call me if you want to know people's lips.






Kh. Myagmar- Oyun J.IT09D010
(1-3)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment